Wednesday, March 25, 2020

I'm a Momma!! Part 1

Today my people brought me something very interesting.  I looked out my coop and saw and heard this:



Could it be?  Was it really her?  It was!  It was my daughter!  My person, the one who I boss around  to do stuff for me, told me her name is PoPo.  He said something about it was the last name of the author I'm named after, but I think it's because her feathers look like a police car.  She is really cute, but that's not surprising.  I'm her momma, and I am the best looking chicken you know.  My person held us both so she could meet me too.
  
I can't wait to teach her all the genius stuff I know.  It's a lot.  The first lesson will probably start tomorrow.  I'm not sure what it will be about, so I'll sleep on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment