Tuesday, March 24, 2020

New House, I think

Happy Tuesday!  My people gave me a surprise today.  They brought a brand new second home for me.  It is right next to my first house.  I'll be honest.  I'm a little confused.  I like my first house.  It is comfortable, large, and it suits me fine.  I did stand on top of it just to show everyone that I'm the boss of that one too.   


I don't think I wanna leave my eggs in that house.  Maybe something else is happening, but I am still in charge.

My people did let me explore the garden for a long time today while they worked.  I really like it in there.  There are so many delicious snacks everywhere.  None are tastier than those collard greens.  YUM!!!!  I can not get enough.  They do taste waaaaaaay better when I eat them straight from people's hand.  It's my way of letting them know how important I am.  Don't you forget it.

3 comments: