Tuesday, March 31, 2020

It's Chick Eve....

Today my people came again.  I think they're confused. They put up a new coop last week, but today they built another one.  At first I thought they were bringing in 1,000 baby chicks, but they say no.  They say there's just 7.  I'm not gonna believe it until I see it.  The new coop is not normal.  It's a triangular prism.  Yeah!  I know math!  Did you think I didn't?  Shame on you.  I told you I am a genius.  Guess you just didn't believe me.  


I had to perch on top of it just to show who the boss is.  I even took an artistic shot.  

Pretty sure I could be a chicken model.  I don't think there has ever been a chicken model.  Watch out world.  Here comes Edgar, the world's first chicken model.  

Tomorrow I'll have neighbors living in that geometry house.  I'm a little nervous and a little excited.  As long as they know who the boss is.

No comments:

Post a Comment