Sunday, March 29, 2020

Relaxing Garden Time

Well, first off, sorry I didn't write the past two days.  I was in some trouble for treating PoPo so meanly.  My person grounded me from technology.  He says it happens to his kids too when they're mean.  I learned my lesson.  No more mean momma.  

I needed to calm down, so I went across the sidewalk to my garden.  It is amazing!  I have so much stuff in there.  The collard greens are my favorite food in the entire world, and my garden has a ton.  It is like a dessert bowl that doesn't end.  

There is some gross stuff in there though.  Broccoli?  Chard?  Brussels Sprouts?  What bird eats that stuff?  I'll tell you.  A bird that does not know what tastes good.  That's who.  Not Edgar.  No way.  I just strut past that junk.  I get full and go look at the flowers.  They always relax me.  I tried eating them once, but it was really weird.  It was like eating one of my own feathers.  Now I just stand by them and breathe deeply to relax and feel calm.  I need that now.  I miss my students.


1 comment: