Monday, March 23, 2020

Introductions



Howdy all.  I'm Edgar.  


I know it's rather a strange name for a girl, but that's my name.  I think it came from an author, but I'm not sure.  I was born on September 16th.  That's an easy birthday to remember because I thought for sure there would be 16 of us.  14 of us chicks came that day, and I'm the only one left.  That's just how I like it.  I'm the boss.  I'm in charge of the whole world, and I'm pretty good at it.

I live at my school. It's probably the best school in the entire state.  I do miss my kids.  They don't come around any more.  That's why I started this blog.  Now they can all check in on me and ask me questions.  I know most everything chickens can know, so I can't wait to show how smart I am.

3 comments:

  1. remember me my names tyler if u dont know i kept wanting to give you more greens stuff cuz u were runing out i hope ur okand didnt get hurt i wish good luck to you edger - tyler

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tyler. I'm not running out of food. I'm pretty lucky to have all the food.

      Delete